calendar_today Wednesday, March 4, 2020
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
This presentation will go through the basics of podcast production step-by-step: from what podcasts are, to how they are published and consumed, to how nonprofit organizations can use them to increase audience engagement. We will also discuss how to produce an engaging series with strong audio quality at a variety of budgets. We invite you to join this conversation and learn from a few case studies of how nonprofits are already taking advantage of this growing media outlet.
Upon completion of this training you should be able to:
- Explain how the medium of podcasting works
- Assess whether this would be a good engagement tool for your organization
- Identify which podcasting format would best fit your organization’s needs.
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff