calendar_today Monday, March 30, 2020
access_time 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm ET
This session on obtaining financial aid for your studies will dispel some common myths about scholarship support and discuss:
- What you need to know before approaching funders
- The different sources of funding
- How to create a personal profile to attract funders
- Online resources that provide information on scholarships from foundations and other sources
- The application process, including tips on how to make your application successful
- Attendees will receive an introduction to numerous scholarship sources, including Grants to Individuals Online.
- Attendees will learn what they need to know in order to successfully seek grants.
- Individual grantseekers