calendar_today Wednesday, April 8, 2020
access_time 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm ETThis location will be closed to the public as of May 17, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
**This event has been Postponed until further notice**
Join us for our first Network at Noon of 2020, your opportunity to take a lunch break and make connections. During Network at Noon we learn from each other in a collaborative environment by sharing tips and tricks in the field.
This month, we are:
- Introducing Candid - Foundation Center and GuideStar have gotten together, and that means there are more tools and resources to help you do good
- Learn about the CARE Innovation Hub where Candid, and many other nonprofits reside
- We will be joined by Consultant Christal Cherry who promises to share as much about fundraising as you want to hear
Guest Parking is free here at the CARE Building, so no worries if you need to drive.
Don't forget to bring your lunch and your business card!
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff