calendar_today Tuesday, April 14, 2020
access_time 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ETThis location will be closed to the public as of May 17, 2019. For in-person help, visit our FIN locations.
**This program has been postponed. If you have registered for this event, you will receive additional information via email from our training team.**
Strategic planning is a critical process for organizations. It examines the interrelationship of mission, programs, resources and capabilities. It also helps create a path to achieve desired outcomes. Strategic planning is also an essential element in effective leadership and management. This session will cover the key aspects of developing a strategic plan. We will talk about creating and managing the process that results in a quality strategic plan. We will also cover the role of the board, staff and key stakeholders in the process, and how to address common obstacles in creating an effective strategic plan.
- Align your mission, vision and strategic plan goals Develop a timeline and action plan for your organization
- Identify who needs to be part of the strategic planning process
- Define roles of the board, staff and key stakeholders
- Understand how to gather relevant data
- Develop a timeline and action plan for your organization
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff