calendar_today Tuesday, June 16, 2020
access_time 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm ET
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers