calendar_today Thursday, July 30, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering this webinar and all of our fee-based webinars at a discounted rate of $25.
Live events are not dead—effective virtual events are live events with authentic engagement. Growth for Good Founding Partner, Katherine DeFoyd, will lead participants in an interactive webinar on how to produce a live virtual event with outstanding fundraising and donor engagement outcomes.
This workshop is for you if you are wondering:
- How do I design a virtual event that maximizes fundraising and donor interaction?
- Which elements are unique to a virtual event, and which of my tried and true strategies remain the same?
- How do I determine the right combination of technologies?
- Where do I even start?
Participants will be empowered to present live events virtually and will learn actionable strategies to help them incorporate five key elements into those events to make them successful. All workshop participants will receive blank blueprint virtual event planning templates, lists of technology resources, and other ideas for producing a smashingly successful, enjoyable, and profitable fundraising event.
Upon completion of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Begin developing a strategy for your theme, host committee, sponsorship opportunities, and timelines
- Assess what features and integrations you need in various technology platforms, including ticketing and auction software, video conferencing, and social media, to create an authentic guest interaction
- Determine the right mix of traditional print, effective digital, and real human-to-human outreach for meeting your fundraising goal and maximizing your guest experience
- Decide how to evaluate success in terms of fundraising goals met, new donors acquired, donors retained, and donors reactivated
A Special Welcome to:
- Board Leadership, Executive Directors, Development Directors
1.5 CFRE point(s)
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable