calendar_today Thursday, August 13, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Candid is proud to provide live, online trainings that speak to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) for nonprofits. If you were unable to participate in this webinar, you can access the webinar recording here. You might also want to check our eBooks collection on DEI.
Organizational values guide the ways in which organizations commit to showing up in the world. We currently find ourselves in the middle of a movement that calls on us to consider the meaninglessness of words that aren’t underpinned by commitment and accountability. This forces us to recognize the ways in which our values can’t operate outside of history but rather are informed by it. This webinar is for organizations considering what it might look, feel, and sound like to intentionally create or reimagine a values statement through an Equity lens—that is, a lens that invokes history and confronts notions of power and action.
Thanks to the generous support of Borealis Philanthropy, Candid is offering this live, online training series to further a variety of conversations on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the social sector. This specific webinar series is free and open to the public.
A Special Welcome to:
- Organizations and leaders involved or interested in developing their org identity
- Speak impactfully to the need for an Equity-centered values design process
- Identify if your current core values are positioned to promote or disrupt inequitable practices within and outside of your organization
- Better reimagine your organizational values within the context of a society greatly in need of commitments toward anti-racism, inclusion, and Equity
- All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording
- associated handout(s), if applicable