calendar_today Thursday, August 20, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering this webinar and all of our fee-based webinars at a discounted rate of $25.
In the wake of the unprecedented coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, many nonprofits are swiftly seeking strategies to raise funds for their critical missions and programs. Amid this complex climate for charitable giving, developing new relationships with foundations and pursuing funding opportunities for program services can be limited and competitive. This digital classroom will explore seven key qualities of high-quality, impactful grant programs and provide you with the tools, strategies, and insights needed to design programs that capture the interest and confidence of funders and increase your chances of funding success.
Can’t make the webinar? Register by its start time, and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this live, online training, you should be able to:
- Discover innovative strategies for designing high-quality, impactful programs
- Discuss the key systems of inputs, activities, and outcomes that make up program models
- Identify the types of program strategies grantmaking agencies are looking to fund
- Apply best practices for strengthening the program design section of funding proposals
A Special Welcome to:
Executive Directors, Program Staff, Fundraising Staff
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable