calendar_today Thursday, August 27, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering this webinar and all of our fee-based webinars at a discounted rate of $25.
It is time to chuck our typical annual development plan strategies and shift to a new way of thinking. In these unprecedented times, nothing is the same. We all must adapt to a new normal at home and work. Nonprofit fundraisers should also adjust the way they plan to engage stakeholders to increase revenue, add new volunteers, and tell compelling stories that focus on mission and impact.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to maintain and grow your annual giving during times of crisis. You’ll also learn incredible stewardship and digital fundraising best practices. We will develop a 12-month, donor-focused comprehensive annual giving campaign with strategies for year-end giving.
Upon completion of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Develop a crisis impact assessment and identify the key metric driving your fundraising efforts
- Rewrite and create compelling stories that focus on mission
- Create doable online fundraising activities and events
- Illustrate how to invest in authentic donor stewardship
- Employ year-end strategies to recoup losses
- Identify roles and responsibilities across staff, board, and volunteers
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable