calendar_today Thursday, September 10, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering this webinar and all of our fee-based webinars at a discounted rate of $25. If you’ve already registered for this training before the new price went into effect, you’ll receive additional information via email from our training team.
This interactive session, led by seasoned fundraising professionals who have worked with hundreds of development teams of all sizes, will share strategies for staffing your team to ready your organization for sustainability. You will learn what you need to get ready to hire development staff, which roles are best for smaller shops, how to attract diverse candidates, strategies to retain your staff as you grow and raise money together, and how and when to utilize volunteers in fundraising, including for your board.
Presented in collaboration with the Association of Nonprofit Specialists.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- Assess your readiness for staffing up your development team
- Visualize your ideal fundraising organizational chart
- Implement recruitment strategies to attract diverse candidates
- Build a professional development program for staff retention and sustainability
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff