calendar_today Wednesday, October 28, 2020
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
Like almost everything else in the world, in just six months, grantseeking has undergone a startling change. Demand for community-based and behavioral health services and support are on the rise. Identifying funders and making the essential connections for grant funding has become more complex in the COVID era. How do you explain the changes that have occurred in your programming to your funders? And how do you introduce yourself to and connect with the funders most likely to fund your organization?
Join David Holmes of Candid to discover the best resources to use--even with social distancing! And learn tips and tricks to help you make connections and tell your story clearly to all potential funders.
NOTE: This program will be held via Zoom. You will receive a Zoom invite from the instructor, along with call-in information before the day of the program. If you have questions, please reach out to [email protected].
- Access specific Candid resources to find the most likely funding sources during the COVID-19 era.
- Know how to prospect for targeted funders and to determine the opportunities that are the best fit for health-focused nonprofits and other organizations.
- Understand best practices in proposal writing specifically related to COVID-19 fundraising.
- Learn how GuideStar's Update can help you get your story in front of thousands of potential donors.
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff