calendar_today Monday, November 9, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Candid and GivingTuesday’s Chief Communications Officer, Caryn Stein, to learn simple and easy ways to maximize the fundraising potential of your Nonprofit Profile in preparation for #GivingTuesday.
GuideStar’s Nonprofit Profiles power giving data on over 200 charitable sites, including Facebook and AmazonSmile. By updating your profile before Tuesday, November 17 you can ensure giving platforms have your organization’s latest information for #GivingTuesday.
Updating your profile to include information that donors look for, such as your latest program information, contact details and payment address, can help GuideStar’s 10 million+ users find and fund you faster. Your profile allows you to showcase your nonprofit’s story ahead of #GivingTuesday.
Webinar participants will learn:
- The importance of #GivingTuesday and the opportunity it presents to engage potential donors
- How to optimize their Nonprofit Profile to share information with potential donors and fast-track their funding
- How to earn Seals of Transparency
- The top 3 critical updates nonprofits should prioritize before GivingTuesday
1 CFRE point(s)
Purchase your webinar registration now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration fee entitles the purchaser to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
- Update your organization’s profile before the November 17 deadline for #GivingTuesday.
- Optimize your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile and earn a Seal of Transparency.
- Identify the key information from your profile that donors look for.
- Know which details from your profile power Candid’s 200+ charitable partner sites.
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable