calendar_today Thursday, December 10, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join Candid, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and AmazonSmile to learn more about how AWS’s cloud computing services and the AmazonSmile program can help support your nonprofit’s fundraising and donor engagement goals. AmazonSmile will share how to best leverage their program to generate cash and product donations. SalsaLabs will share marketing best practices and how the new Engage with Salesforce Integration tool, powered by AWS, helps increase marketing automation and personalization in donor outreach. And you’ll learn from AWS experts about how cloud technology can help you enhance your communication strategy, improve digital engagement, and personalize donor engagement to reach the right audience, at the right time, with the right message.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Material captured may be used in future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote Candid. Please inform instructor if you do not agree to these conditions.
- Determine how the AmazonSmile program and AWS’s cloud computing services can be integrated into your fundraising strategy to improve donor engagement
- Improve your current fundraising and donor engagement strategy with marketing best practices
- Explain the importance of digital engagement and personalized donor outreach
- How to leverage AWS to enhance mass communications, audience targeting, and audience personalization
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable