calendar_today Tuesday, December 15, 2020
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
Is your nonprofit ready for the future? Join us to learn about the Cleveland Foundation’s Digital Inclusion work, and to hear about the terms, tools/equipment, infrastructure and skills needed to build digital inclusion through augmented/virtual reality.
Dave Holmes will moderate a panel discussion with Nelson Beckford and Curt Williams of The Cleveland Foundation, along with David Jurca, Principal at Seventh Hill, and representatives from nonprofits who've embraced this new technology. Bring your questions!
- Attendees will understand the tools and skills that can be used for digital inclusion, including Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality.
- Attendees will learn how data informed the outreach and mobilization efforts for the 2020 census.
- Attendees will receive links to resources that can help them build their own skills with new digital tools.
- Attendees will learn about Cleveland Foundation’s digital inclusion activities.
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Program directors and staff