calendar_today Tuesday, February 2, 2021
access_time 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Fiscal sponsorship is an arrangement in which non-exempt charitable and creative projects use the status of a 501 (c)(3) organization with a related mission to qualify for funding opportunities, like grants and tax-deductible contributions. Join Fractured Atlas’s Director of Programs, Theresa Hubbard, to learn about the benefits and uses of fiscal sponsorship in the evolving fundraising landscape as New York-metro area artists look for fundraising options to fuel their creative practices.
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
- Explain what fiscal sponsorship is, how it is used as a fundraising tool, and what types of projects it is good for
- Compare key aspects of fiscal sponsorship programs
- Understand how to get started with fiscal sponsorship in the New York metro area
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Individual grantseekers
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable