calendar_today Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Boost your nonprofit’s online presence this year! Join Candid’s webinar to learn how to simply and easily prepare for a year of success by earning a 2021 Seal of Transparency.
You have the power to choose what tens of millions of potential donors see about your organization. Update your nonprofit profile to earn a 2021 Seal and give funders and donors the information they need to support your cause.
Webinar participants will learn:
- The key information funders look for on nonprofit profiles
- What each Seal level signifies to funders and individual donors
- How to earn a 2021 Seal of Transparency
- How your organization’s information can be shared with to 200+ charitable sites, including AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
1 CFRE point(s)
Register for your webinar now to access the recording within two business days of the live webinar. The registration entitles the registrant to one computer log-in, which cannot be shared. No transfers, or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Understand how Seals align with funders’ needs and objectives
- Identify what information you’ll need to update your nonprofit profile
- Earn a 2021 Seal of Transparency
- Share your Seal status across your organization’s platforms (website, social media, newsletters)
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable