calendar_today Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Funders are increasingly aware of how nonprofits gather & apply feedback from the people they seek to serve. Whether you are just figuring out how to ask for feedback or already deeply listening - join this special event with Candid, Feedback Labs, and the Fund for Shared Insight. You’ll learn simple ways to grow your feedback skills and to show funders you value feedback via your GuideStar profile.
Many nonprofits already recognize the value of collecting feedback from the people they serve. Now over 7,000 are “on the record” for doing so by explicitly sharing their practices on their GuideStar profile. The profile in turn is used by many funders and donors as they consider organizations for support.
Soon your feedback practices will be even more visible to donors – with the launch of the Community & Culture beacon in Charity Navigator’s new Encompass Rating System.
Join this webinar to learn how to demonstrate you value feedback from the people you serve.
Webinar participants will learn:
- How a nonprofit’s feedback practice is becoming increasingly visible to funders and donors
- How you can share your organization’s feedback practices via the ‘How We Listen’ section on your GuideStar profile
- How to successfully listen to the people you serve if you’re new to feedback
- About exciting new ways feedback will soon be highlighted by Charity Navigator
1 CFRE point(s)
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Complete the ‘How We Listen’ section of your GuideStar profile
- Understand how this information is shared with funders and donors
- Know the core elements of quality feedback practice and how you can get started if you’re new to listening to the people you serve
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable