calendar_today Wednesday, March 17, 2021
access_time 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Live events are not dead—that is because effective virtual events are live events with authentic engagement. Growth for Good Partners and Tri-State area fundraising experts, Katherine DeFoyd and Lilliana Marques, will lead participants in this interactive virtual training on how to produce a live virtual event with outstanding fundraising and donor engagement outcomes.
Participants will be empowered to present a live event virtually and learn actionable strategies for five elements for producing a successful virtual event. All workshop participants will receive blank blueprint virtual event planning templates, lists of technology resources, and other ideas for producing a smashingly successful, enjoyable, and profitable fundraising event.
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
- Begin developing a strategy for an event theme, attracting and motivating a host committee, articulating compelling virtual event sponsorship opportunities, and understanding the critical benchmarks articulated on a realistic timeline
- Assess what features and integrations needed for various technology platforms, including ticketing and auction software, video conferencing, and social media, to create an authentic guest interaction
- Determine the right mix of traditional print, effective digital, and real human-to-human outreach for meeting the fundraising goal and maximizing the guest experience
- Decide how to evaluate success considering fundraising goals met, new donors acquired, donors retained, and donors reactivated
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable