calendar_today Thursday, April 15, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Giving by foundations increased 2.5 percent to an estimated $75.69 billion in 2019, reaching its highest-ever dollar amount, according to the Giving USA 2020 report. How can you benefit from this trend?
Grants should only be one part of your funding plans, but they can be well worth the time commitment required, if cultivated correctly. Often grants, especially matching grants, can help leverage your hard work to increase sustainability. This makes matching grants an ideal funding stream for long-term growth. While much of the process is the same, matching grants do require a bit more preparation than a traditional proposal.
Talking to foundation staff can be scary and overwhelming, it is a vital piece of successful grant writing. How do you empower foundation donors to donate more AND become advocates for your cause? In this webinar, we’ll cover how to communicate with donors that their immediate support lays the foundation for long-term sustainability and success.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Break down the key components of “sustainability planning”
- Learn how matching grants are a useful tool in creating long-term sustainability
- Use quick tips for including a capacity-building component into every proposal/appeal
- Implement effective communication strategies to engage and retain foundation donors
- Identify the top three things that can be leveraged for matching grants
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Individual grantseekers
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck
- associated handout(s), if applicable