calendar_today Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
An increase in conversations around diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) have resulted in great efforts by organizations to implement DEI values into their core operations. As one part of this effort, a growing number of nonprofits are exploring alternative leadership structures. Shared leadership models are driven by values of equity, power-sharing, and anti-oppression.
As we work to shape new worlds that are anti-racist and anti-oppressive, shared leadership models offer ways in which leaders can cooperatively enact change. Join the Co-CEOs of Fractured Atlas, Tim Cynova and Lauren Ruffin, for a webinar delving into the wins, lessons learned, and the future of shared leadership models in the nonprofit sector.
Thanks to the generous support of Borealis Philanthropy, Candid is offering this live, online training series to further a variety of conversations on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the social sector. This specific webinar series is free and open to the public.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Understand the principles of shared leadership models, how they are tied to DEI efforts, and how they can impact staff
- Describe how decision-making occurs in a shared leadership model
- Apply tips from a shared leadership model to your own management
- Identify and assess pain points around operationalizing anti-racism and anti-oppression in your organization
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable