calendar_today Wednesday, April 21, 2021
access_time 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET
The nonprofit sector plays a crucial role in affecting change in public policy. It is vital that leaders comprehend and navigate laws that surround advocacy and lobbying. Join us for a virtual training to help you successfully understand federal rules on advocacy and lobbying.
This virtual training is offered in partnership with New York Lawyers for the Public Interest.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Material captured may be used in future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote Candid. Please inform instructor if you do not agree to these conditions.
- Describe what is considered lobbying and how you can encourage public policy
- Explain what is and what is not permitted under federal regulations
- Discuss what to keep in mind to protect your tax-exempt status
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable