calendar_today Tuesday, May 4, 2021
access_time 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ET
This free program is made possible by
If you’ve suddenly found yourself managing teams of staff members working remotely or in a blended environment with some on-site and others remote, this virtual training is for you. In this virtual training, we will cover key methods for supervising remote or blended teams. We will also cover how to shift performance management systems to complement the approach to supervision and how to engage and build productive, balanced teams in a remote environment.
This program is offered in partnership with the Association of Nonprofit Specialists.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Material captured may be used in future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote Candid. Please inform instructor if you do not agree to these conditions.
- Describe what effective remote employee management looks like
- Identify areas in your team’s workflow that need to be improved in order to maximize engagement and productivity
- Apply tips for boosting morale in a virtual environment
- Explain objective and key results (OKR) systems of management
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable