calendar_today Thursday, May 13, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Major gifts are a key part of a diversified fundraising strategy. No matter the size of your organization or fundraising team, you can have a major gifts program. Join this webinar to learn the core components of a successful major gifts program and how to adapt them to fit your team’s capacity. You will identify strategies to build and manage portfolios and measure success. We will also share tips on how to keep donors engaged in the COVID-19 era.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Describe the importance of major gifts in your nonprofit’s overall fundraising strategy.
- Define the key components of a strong major gifts program to assess your opportunities for growth.
- Identify key actions and allies to launch or grow your major gifts program.
- Create practical strategies for engaging your board and colleagues in cultivation and stewardship.
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable