calendar_today Sunday, May 16, 2021
access_time 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PT
After establishing a nonprofit organization, what's next? Planning for the future. This is a necessary and vital step, often overlooked by newly formed organizations.
Topics include developing:
· Business plans (identifies successes and risk potentials)
· Strategic plans (where the organization wants to go and how to get there)
· Fundraising plans (the road map to getting funds)
Due to social distancing requirements, pre-registration is required and limited to a maximum of 14 attendees. Attendees must register individually. Waitlist registrants will be admitted on a space-available basis. Registration closes three days before the event.
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- Board members
- Fundraising & development staff
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff