calendar_today Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Eastern: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Central: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Mountain: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Pacific: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Are you looking for funding for your democracy and civic engagement work? Join us for a tour of the Foundation Funding for U.S. Democracy web portal, a free, publicly available tool which provides grants information on how funders are funding nonprofits working in the democracy space. In this tutorial, we will walk through how you can identify funders who may be interested in supporting work related to campaigns and elections, improving voter access and civic participation, and other democracy-related issues in the U.S.
You’ll also learn how to use the tool to discover funders working in your region or who are already working with your peers.
Thanks to the generous support of the Hewlett Foundation, Candid is offering this webinar free and open to the public.
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Identify funders who could support your democracy-related work
- Identify potential peers to collaborate with
- Access relevant research and guides from organizations working on U.S. democracy efforts
- Use the funding map to locate funders in your region (by district, city, or state)
- All levels of experience
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable