calendar_today Tuesday, May 25, 2021
access_time 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
The virtual environment offers new ways for artists to amplify their work and for arts organizations to produce events and fundraisers. Join Fractured Atlas’ Nina Berman and Sophia Park who will discuss the advantages and challenges of working in the virtual space. They will walk attendees through the various technical elements and planning required through producing an online event for artists and arts organizations.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Generate ideas for a virtual event based on the needs of your art project
- Identify appropriate software and/or platform to use when producing a virtual event
- Evaluate what aspects of in-person events can be translated to a virtual setting and identify unique opportunities in virtual events versus in-person events
- Think through accessibility needs and solutions for virtual performances
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable