calendar_today Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This free program is made possible by
Golf is on the rise, and with the pandemic lingering, nonprofits across the United States have turned to golf fundraisers to gather safely, steward donors, partner with corporate entities, and fundraise. This panel-style webinar will deep dive into Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals’ focus on golf with key members of its ideation, development, and Play Yellow teams. We’ll discuss the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on fundraising revenue streams and the reignition of golf as a powerful mechanism for fundraising—especially when facilitated by technology that stimulates participation at every level. Whether your organization is a small, local nonprofit or a well-known national organization, golf has a place in your fundraising portfolio. You’ll leave this webinar with practical insights for launching a golf fundraising event or multiple events, plus tips for spurring corporate partners and passionate individuals to plan and hold golf fundraisers on your behalf.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Understand the value of golf fundraisers and the unique goals they accomplish for nonprofits of all sizes
- Apply lessons learned from using technology to hold golf fundraisers amid COVID-19 and beyond
- Understand the role technology plays in saving event organizers time, engaging businesses, and prompting third parties to hold events
- Employ tools to capture key data insights, so your organization knows who is supporting it through golf
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable