calendar_today Wednesday, May 26, 2021
access_time 10:30 am - 12:00 pm ET
Nonprofit startup organizations want to make a difference in their communities but often cannot take on the responsibility that accompanies the operation of a nonprofit. Join us to learn about fiscal sponsorship as an alternative to establishing a nonprofit. This virtual training will help you understand how this unique type of collaboration works and how it may benefit your startup.
This program is offered in partnership with New York Lawyers for the Public Interest.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Recall the definition and inner workings of a fiscal sponsorship.
- Explain the reasons organizations use a fiscal sponsor.
- List the types of sponsorships, as well as their risks and benefits.
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable