calendar_today Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This free program is made possible by
Getting attention—this is the challenge of this new era in fundraising that requires innovation, creativity, and imagination. In this idea-packed and entertaining webinar, you’ll discover how you can bring a new way of thinking about fundraising through technology, the (behavioral) science of giving, and bold messaging. Through this evolved way of understanding fundraising, nonprofits can ensure the loyalty of their donors and find professional inspiration to do their work.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Please also note that Candid does not sell recordings of our live trainings after they take place. Access to the recording will be provided to registrants of the live training.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoToWebinar. The email will contain your unique link to the live webinar.
- Understand the mind of the donor as they make philanthropic decisions
- Create compelling messaging that gets your organization and your cause noticed with more powerful letters, communications, and grant proposals
- Describe how technology impacts donor motivation and action
- Motivate your current donors to become loyal donors
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable