calendar_today Wednesday, June 16, 2021
access_time 10:30 am - 12:00 pm ET
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has required us all to reevaluate what work looks like for our employees. As the country continues to roll out vaccinations and New York begins to lift restrictions on gatherings, it is now more important than ever to address these impacts in the workplace. This virtual training will address key considerations on how to best move your organization and employees forward in the COVID era.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Discuss the strategies for keeping employees safe and healthy
- Provide guidelines on social distancing policies and other safety protocols for employees, clients, and visitors
- Adapt a model return to work policy for implementation.
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable