calendar_today Wednesday, June 16, 2021
access_time 10:30 am - 12:00 pm ET
Wondering how post-COVID changes to nonprofits and funding will impact youth in Northeast Ohio? Want to talk to local funders about how they have responded to the changing landscape? Candid welcomes you to a discussion with a panel of local education, youth, and poverty grantmakers about their giving and what they see on the horizon post-COVID for nonprofits working in Northeast Ohio.
This program is FREE so register early to secure your space.
If you have a question for the presenters, please submit it directly to [email protected]. Hope to see you there!!
- Attendees will learn and understand the concerns of local education, youth, and poverty funders in Northeast Ohio.
- Attendees will engage with their peers and make connections to Northeast Ohio education, youth, and poverty nonprofit community.
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Program directors and staff