calendar_today Wednesday, June 23, 2021
access_time 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MT
You have the power to choose what tens of millions of potential donors see about your organization by earning a 2021 GuideStar Seal of Transparency.
Learn how updating your Nonprofit Profile on GuideStar will grow your organization’s online identity and share your full story with GuideStar’s 10 million annual users as well as millions more through our 200+ partner sites, including AmazonSmile, Facebook, and Network for Good.
In this training, a Candid associate will walk you through every step in claiming your GuideStar profile and earning a Platinum Seal of Transparency, GuideStar’s highest form of recognition.
This class is co-sponsored by Denver Public Library, which is a member of Candid’s Funding Information Network, a consortium of partners that provide local nonprofit communities with access to funding databases, nonprofit trainings, and the opportunity to connect with like-minded social sector professionals.
- Learn why you should claim your Guidestar profile
- Know what each Seal level signifies to funders and individual donors
- Earn a 2021 Seal of Transparency
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Marketing, communications, external affairs