calendar_today Tuesday, July 13, 2021
access_time 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Marketing your art may not come naturally to you as an artist or an arts organization, but in order to thrive you need to successfully promote your work. Join Fractured Atlas’s Nina Berman and Sophia Park, as they review fundamental digital marketing knowledge and tools you can use to better promote your artistic practice. They’ll also provide practical tips and examples to show how digital marketing can help you or your organization.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Articulate the value of digital marketing for you as an artist
- Identify and apply best practices for social media, specifically Instagram
- Develop a basic strategy for promoting your practice online
- Choose the appropriate tools to support your digital marketing goals and strategy
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable