calendar_today Wednesday, July 21, 2021
access_time 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET
Capital campaigns are a challenging undertaking for any nonprofit even in the best of times. No matter what, campaigns take extensive strategic planning, staff and board focus, a compelling story about your future, and much more.
But how do we contemplate something so complex after a year like no other? This virtual training will provide guidance on how to begin a complex fundraising campaign given the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Peter Heller of the Heller Fundraising Group, will help you master the basic “6 Elements for Campaign Success” while incorporating winning, novel solutions that have worked since mid-2020.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Return to your nonprofit with tools to plan your campaign
- Evaluate if you are ready to launch your campaign
- Decide if a feasibility study is needed for success
- Explain a capital campaign to your colleagues and board members
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable