calendar_today Wednesday, September 15, 2021
access_time 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
A roughly 90 minute virtual demonstration covering the basics you need to quickly start searching the Foundation Directory Online database.
This will be a virtual session. Full details and a link to join the class will be sent upon registration and again the day of the event (be sure to keep an eye on your junk/spam folder).
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
Instructor: Kent Mulcahy, Grants Resource Librarian, Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library
- In this session, you'll learn how to quickly identify the best potential funders for your nonprofit organization using the Foundation Directory Online, discover the most efficient methods of saving and sharing your research with your nonprofit's stakeholders, and pinpoint where you can access the database for free
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
- Step-by-step Foundation Directory Online user's guide with photos detailing everything covered in the session
- Handout listing the database's "subject" and "population" search terms
Kent Mulcahy, Grants Resource Librarian, Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library