calendar_today Tuesday, September 21, 2021
access_time 10:00 am - 11:30 am ET
Risk management strengthens organizational resilience. This virtual training will share approaches for creating financial and operational sustainability and flexibility, all while being ready for the next crises and unforeseen events without compromising mission and goals. Jessie H. Lee of Better Future Strategies will share practical steps to help your organization be nimble and responsive by leveraging technology and data.
This program is offered in partnership with the Association of Nonprofit Specialists.
Please note that Candid only provides recordings of our events to registrants.
- Discuss the importance of organizational resilience and risk management
- Explain the value of developing resilience and capabilities
- Develop practice steps to take with your board and staff
- All levels of experience
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Nonprofit startups
- Program directors and staff
When you register for this program, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable