calendar_today Sunday, November 7, 2021
access_time 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PT
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
If you are new to asking others for money for a nonprofit organization, this two-hour workshop will provide you with the correct information.
· What to do before starting
· How to find different sources of funding
· Elements of a proposal
· Preparing, writing, and submitting proposals
NOTE: This class is offered in-person at the Southern Nevada Nonprofit Information Center at the Clark County Library in Las Vegas, NV. There is no virtual or hybrid component and a recording will not be sent out to registrants.
- Basic elements of fundraising planning
- How to identify potential funders for your organization
- Fundraising & development staff
- Nonprofit startups