Learn the characteristics of effective nonprofits and assess whether yours is ready for foundation fundraising.
This free class is designed for new or aspiring nonprofits or community groups with little experience in grantseeking. This free course will provide you with a step-by-step checklist approach to help you determine your own readiness for foundation fundraising.
- Recognize characteristics of successful nonprofits
- Know the steps required for incorporation and getting exempt status
- Understand what new organizations should have in place before approaching foundations for funding
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Program directors and staff