access_time 52 minutes
Are these socially-minded business ideas suitable for forming a nonprofit?
- I want to start a business selling widgets and donate 50-100% of profits to charity or for every widget sold, donate a widget to a developing country.
- I have a tutoring service. I want to spend half of my time tutoring disabled kids.
- I want to start a restaurant that employs disabled veterans.
- I have an invention with some commercial potential.
This recorded webinar will give you guidance to answer this question.
See also Benoit Wirz's slideshow, which summarizes the decision-making process very well.
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Individual grantseekers