Access on-demand training:
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering all of our fee-based self-paced courses at a discounted rate. Course regular rate
$65 current rate $45.
In this recorded webinar, you'll learn that with a donor club, you can encourage donors to upgrade their giving to higher levels by rewarding and recognizing them for their commitment to your organization. As a bonus, your donor club provides a systematic way to categorize or group donors based on the dollar level of their donations. So, do donor clubs work? Are they worth the time and effort to design, launch, and manage one? The answer is yes, donor clubs can be a powerful tool to increase individual donor giving. Find out what a donor club is, determine whether or not such a club is right for your organization, and get best practices for starting one.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Recorded Webinar
Within one business day of your registration, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome! Learning Awaits” from our eLearning platform, Bridge. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
Upon completion of this recorded webinar you should be able to:
- Explain five reasons why your organization may want to consider a donor club
- Identify the two key motivating factors for individual donors vis-à-vis donor clubs
- Describe the common challenges—and mistakes—of launching a donor club
- Design a donor club specific to your organization
1.5 CFRE points
There are two handouts associated with the course:
- A PDF copy of the presentation's slides, which is handy for reviewing and following the presentation which will appear in this course as a series of short videos.
- A handout explaining what donor clubs are, statistics regarding their effectiveness, and lists of steps for starting and maintaining a donor club. This is a great resource to get a quick sense of what donor clubs are, as well as to treat as a checklist as you apply what you learn in this course.
As well as, additional links for boosting your organizations individual giving.