Can't see the video window? View it on YouTube.
Join us for an insider 's look at corporate philanthropy giving trends in Silicon Valley and the Greater Bay Area, particularly focusing on education funding trends. A representative from the Silicon Valley Community Foundation 's Corporate Responsibility department, which manages over 100 corporate philanthropic programs, along with tech company representatives, will provide insights into the following questions:
- What are best practices when it comes to working in partnership with tech companies?
- What kinds of support do companies provide?
- Why did my grant proposal get rejected?
- What are some current trends in the way tech companies are approaching education-focused philanthropy?
- Patty Nation, Director of Global Corporate and Community Engagement for Xilinx, Inc.
- Cecily Joseph, Vice President of Corporate Responsibility and Chief Diversity Officer, Symantec Corporation
- Juliana Deans, Manager of Corporate Responsibility, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
Thank You to our Regional Sponsor!