With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering all of our fee-based self-paced courses at a discounted rate. Course regular rate
$35 current rate $25.
This recorded webinar will show you what government agencies are looking for in your proposal, especially in program design and evaluation. Even if you’re a seasoned foundation fundraiser, this course will strengthen your skills in order to write competitive proposals for government grants.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Recorded Webinar
Within one business day of your registration, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome! Learning Awaits” from our eLearning platform, Bridge. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 90 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
1.5 CFRE point(s)
- Learn the key differences between a foundation and a government proposal
- Learn strategies for writing an engaging proposal. We’ll cover writing style, grammar, and framing your program design and evaluation
- Gain insight on a government grant reviewer’s highlights and red flags
- All levels of experience
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff
- Grant writers