Produced by Candid
Laywers present legal frameworks for international charities or causes that wish to raise funds from U.S. donors. This is a recording of a live event.
Topics addressed include:
- U.S. "Friends of..." structure
- Intermediary or fiscal sponsorship structure
- Donor-advised structure
- Equivalency determination
- Expenditure responsibility
- Peggy Germain, program assistant, Pro Bono Clearinghouse, New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- Jennifer L. Franklin and Drew C. Rabe from the New York office of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
Can't see the embedded player? Play or download this podcast on Soundcloud.